Mashgin is looking for a smart, driven engineer who’s fascinated by the latest developments in ML/AI and is looking for the best areas to apply them. You’ll work on a small dynamic team to design and implement state of the art deep learning techniques for Mashgin products.
We have the unique opportunity to gather large, proprietary datasets from multiple industries where critical real-world problems have been identified. It will be you and your team’s job to turn this data into automated solutions.
- Develop solutions for real world computer vision problems
- Work with the product team to come up with innovative ways to collect very large data sets for training AI systems or otherwise generating equivalent synthetic data
- Find the optimal balance between doing longer term research and applying research results to production code
- Research, develop, maintain and build state-of-the-art ML/CV algorithms to analyze 2D/3D image data
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong background in Computer Vision, Machine Learning or AI
- MS/PhD degree or equivalent practical experience in Computer Science, AI, Machine Learning, or related technical field
- Strong understanding of ML techniques such as CNNs, supervised and unsupervised learning, or optimization techniques
- Experience with one or more of popular Deep Learning frameworks such as Caffe, TensorFlow, Theano